Senior HR Manager at Convosight
Views:548 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Convosight - Senior Analyst - Consumer Research & Insights (5-7 yrs)
Convosight is the first community marketing platform that uses the power of machine learning to help brands tap into closed communities, for insights and marketing. It enables community creators to become community entrepreneurs, by helping them earn a sustainable income through brand partnerships. Over 100,000 communities across 75 countries are managing 900 million members through Convosight. With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an exceptional Researcher.
About us Link : https://bit.ly/community-marketing-process-no-voiceover
What is the Opportunity?
- Be part of the a new marketing channel in the world as it develops into mainstream marketing platform. Conduct consumer research on hundreds of categories with access to over 100K+ consumer rooms across foods, parenting, health, hygiene, fitness, beauty etc. Immerse yourself in identifying new trends and shifting behaviour.
- Are you highly curious? passionate about research? Well-versed in Statistical Inference? Love the opportunity to present to large Enterprise Clients? Then read on..
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for 1-2 talented individuals in the field of consumer research geared towards Social & Digital Media Marketing for measuring Campaign Effectiveness, Consumer Preferences, Brand Track Studies, New Product Launches, etc.
- You should at atleast 5Yrs+ of experience at large Marketing Research agencies such as Kantar, Nielsen, IPSOS etc. Well versed in Fundamental of both Quantitative and Qualitative measurements.
- Analytical mindset with ability convey complex research in simple terms to Brand Marketers and Insights Teams.
- Expert in Brand Tracks, Lift Studies, Consumer Research and Panel management
- Comfortable with Questionnaire design, Pivot Tables and deriving insights from raw data
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills. The ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions will be critical in this role.
- You enjoy challenges. Can meet critical project milestones and deadlines. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Designed and executed Quantitative & Qualitative research projects to drive global strategy.
- Lead and manage all the survey and research requirements for Convosight.
- Bringing the consumer perspective into business decision-making via market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather insights, build consensus around customer needs, and deliver solutions. Identify and define new opportunities based on insights gathered.
- Maintain strong relationships with external vendors to ensure best-in-class research studies & timely completion of deliverables i.e. Proposals, Questionnaire/ Discussion Guide, and Reports.
Skills Required :
- Prior Experience with a research agency eg Kantar, Nielsen, Ipsos, GFK etc
- Excellent communication skills, MBA is a must.
- 5+ years experience in Market Research /Insights/Consulting/Branding/Strategy
- Good analysis skills and insight generation.
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques.
- High degree of familiarity with digital platforms and digital ecosystem - Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate Client (Brand's) marketing objectives to internal customer success teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with Pivot Tables, excel formulas, use of google slides
What we value :
- Someone who is independent, self-motivated, and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long.
- Someone who is a voracious learner.
- Actively seeking to learn and view feedback as a beautiful gift - Loves tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals.
The perks :
- Ethical work culture. We believe in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone contributes and does their life's best work.
- Learn new things, solve new problems, and be part of an innovative tech start-up that's disrupting middle-of-the-funnel brand marketing.
- We foster a culture that values first-principle thinking, encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion, and diversity at all levels - If you value autonomy, believe in getting things done, are passionate, can turn ideas into reality, enjoys working at an early-stage SaaS company, with minimal supervision.
Come join us!!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.