Talent Acquisition at Convosight
Views:491 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Convosight - Manager - Paid Marketing (4-6 yrs)
What if, you had a chance to build something iconic?
At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 3000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 60M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning.
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Paid Marketing Specialist who is hands on with running performance marketing campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a paid marketing rockstar who is hands on to run performance marketing campaigns on multiple channels like: Facebook, Google Search, and Affiliates.
- We are looking for you, if you have boundless energy, are data driven, process oriented, fast executioner, resourceful and are extremely hard working. If you have no problems in taking a hands-on approach to your work and can eventually build up and scale the paid marketing operations over time.
- While we value tremendously problem-solving skills, we value even more problem finding skills. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them.
Position Requirements :
- Engineering Degree from reputable Tier 1 college. MBAs is +
- At-least 4 years of marketing experience
- At-least 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing for a B2B / SME SaaS / (B2C Sector: Gaming/Travel/Ecommerce)
- Excellent skills in Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint for Marketing Reporting
- Well Versed in using Marketing Analytics Platform: Advance Google Analytics + MixPanel, FB Analytics, AdsPresso etc.
Digital Marketing Skills :
- Mandatory hands-on experience in running campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Programmatic buying platforms etc.
- Hands-on experience in Campaign optimization, bid and budget optimization, creative and landing page testing.
- Strong understanding of targeting, segmentation, campaign settings, re-marketing, budget optimization.
- Strong understanding of media buying, price negotiations, new affiliate / vendor on-boarding.
- Good understanding of setting and executing AB tests to drive conversion rate improvement.
- Should have experience building and leading teams to achieve marketing goals
- Should have obsessive focus on achieving ROI and business growth.
What kind of work will you be doing?
The Paid Marketing Specialist in the marketing team plays a growth-driver role for the business. The incumbent would be a passionate data driven person with an experimental growth driven mind-set. They should have deep operational knowledge into setting up, running and scaling multiple online and offline campaigns like: Facebook, Google Search, Display campaigns, Affiliates, etc. You should be a hands-on, high energy, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced and highly demanding start-up environment.
- Consistently work towards on-going campaign optimizations to achieve ROI targets while keeping in eye on growth volumes, which are set in discussion with Head of Growth.
- Gathers and estimates monthly spend and new group acquisition volumes in discussion with team members, 3rd party advertising partners and internal campaigns or offers.
- Constantly identifies new acquisition sources and runs controlled experiments to drive new user acquisition.
- Consistently applies data driven insights to identify business growth challenges. Hands on in setting up of new experiments and find new growth solutions. Measures and showcases ROI for such experiments. Double down on successful experiments and learn through failed experiments.
- Consistently uses data from past creatives to find new creative insights to drive new creative conceptualization, new campaign ideation, a new offer, a new landing page or a new consumer journey.
- Regularly looks into the details of campaigns for timely bid or budget adjustments. Also, drives the team members to make similar optimizations in achieving their campaign objectives.
- Leads the discussions and negotiations with new partners, affiliates, traffic sources and identifies deals for growth and makes such sources successful.
- Consistently keeps in charge of KPIs being measured and does their analysis to show the business impact by carefully including minute things in their analysis like: Seasonality, Overlaps in campaigns, Internal and External events etc.
- Shows a positive revenue impact through the detailed analysis.
The perks :
- All the glory. Working at an early stage Saas company - almost too much responsibility.
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems. Our team is small, and people wear many hats. Absolutely no boredom.
- Accelerate your learning. Working closely with the founding team, you'll get to flex a versatile set of muscles, balancing vision, craft, and business potential for a product designed to be practical and solve real problems. No matter what skills you bring, you'll have the chance to level up.