Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:713 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Controller/Director - Accounting - Healthcare (13-20 yrs)
Controller / Director of Accounting
- Our client is a health tech company who operate with a development and operations team in India, with marketing and sales primarily focused on USA and other western geographies.
- Looking for Controller of accounting
- Looking only for CA or CPA
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 00918309618146
Looking for someone who is in controllers role in an organization of repute for the last few years.
Max salary CTC Rs.40 lakhs
Office at Koramangala
The Controller will report to the head of Finance / CFO. The Controller is the keeper of an organization's accounting and regulatory compliance. They're responsible for managing information technologies, insurance, sales tax reporting, and federal income taxes, along with outside audits from CPA / CA firms.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Prepare journal entries
- Complete general ledger
- Monthly / Quarterly / year end closings
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Assist with payroll administration
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements.
- Coordination with the Company Secretary for necessary filings
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Planning and Budgeting
- Preparing quarterly and annual budgets
- Analyzing financial data.
- Provide inputs for financial growth.
- Provide inputs for evaluating and managing risk.
- Must be a CA or CPA
- Strong communications skills to be able to present the data to senior management
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze data to make decisions.
- Comfortable with Quickbooks and Zoho
- Excellent at MS Excel and Google Sheets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.