Manager - Recruitment at Ripples India
Views:1691 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Contract Manager - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Responsible for drafting, review and finalisation of agreements with Contractors, Alliance partners, financial institutions and other stake holders for developing projects.
Involved from scratch in negotiating with Consultants and drafting the agreements till completion and bill certification. Also Co-ordination with Consultants, Architects, Technical Dept for Design, Drawings, Finalising PMC resources, check their performance during project and keep a track on their resource deployment.
- Structuring the contracts, managing the contracts, their administration, remediation and compliance.
- Vendor development / Vendor evaluation, preparation of cost comparative analysis, Scheduling of Awarding of Contracts.
- Preparing technical & commercial offers, Preparing technical specifications & scope and deliverable, estimates, targeted billing schedules / layout - control drawings
- Review of projects for site mobilisation, procurement, schedules, performance of Contractors.
- Certification of Contractors Bills, verification of executed work, technical audit of Bills, Extra rate approvals for variation orders & extension of time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.