Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:423 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Contract Manager - Legal - Technical Firm - LLB (5-10 yrs)
This opportunity is with a Tech Firm.
- Develop, coordinate, and communicate a comprehensive litigation management strategy.
- Develop internal processes and apply best practices to litigation management, including document collection and production, litigation/document preservation holds, and responses to subpoenas.
- Coordinate response to all demands, claims, and litigation.
- Resolve legal threats and disputes in an efficient, pragmatic, and cost-effective manner.
- Identify and supervise outside counsel on larger matters and hold a high bar for outside counsel and advisors.
- Lead responses to investigations and inquiries from government entities and other organizations in the U.S. and internationally.
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of matters from complex, multi-jurisdictional customer transactions and global technology-related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing), high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives
- Liaising with external counsel, both within India and overseas on commercial contracts, litigations, investor, and shareholder agreements
- Handling IP-related applications and processes
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws
- Exposure to India, UAE, and USA law
- 5 -7 years of experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house legal department focusing on complex litigation and intellectual property law, preferably including experience in data security, data sharing, software development and licensing.
- Graduate in Law (LL.B.) from a recognised university.
- Demonstrated success in strategizing, handling, and managing complex disputes to successful resolution, and having a business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving.
- Substantive experience with laws and/or litigation strategy relating to the following: software licensing, cloud/SaaS offerings, OEM, software development practices.
- Strong understanding of legal and business issues impacting a global software company, domestic and international privacy, and data protection standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under high stress.
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.