Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:1704 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Contract Manager - Corporate - Telecom/ISP (7-12 yrs)
Role Requirements :
1) Acts as contract management leading pre-sales phase within the services business of Company.
2) Act as a key business advisor to KAM and Head of Contract Management to highlight key contractual risks and mitigation strategy
3) Proactively strategize to eliminate Value destroyers such as liquidated damages or penalties. Working on the customer as well as Vendors side (for back to back arrangements).
4) Support in developing standard operating procedures and policies to be followed within Projects related to Contract management.
5) Manage the client-facing contract of a project (supply/ services/ O&M) during pre-sales/ bidding phase.
Job Responsibilities :
1) Supporting the preparation of proposals/offers/tenders for project service contracts; reviewing contractual processes relating to payment, claims for change orders/variations, additional costs, extensions of time to schedule, insurances, bonds, delivery/completion etc.
2) Developing contract summary capturing key obligations all parties (including customers, partners, and STL) along with risks and dependencies are identified and communicated to the Project team
3) Responsible for developing a risk register and mitigation strategy
4) Support named projects in the post-sales phase from a contract management standpoint
5) Key interface towards the client for time extension and claim management in a fair and transparent manner with a target to ensure zero value destroyers during project execution
6) Support the negotiation of favorable commercial settlements thereby avoiding costly disputes and dispute resolution processes
7) Ensure that events, risks, opportunities/ upsides, claims, change/variation orders's logs, and registers are set up and are accurately completed and updated throughout the duration of the Project
8) Contribute towards functional maturity of Contract Management function by knowledge sharing for other projects