Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:2783 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Contract Analyst - Global Contracting & Commercial Solutions Group - LLB/LLM (1-3 yrs)
Our client, a global legal services company based in Bangalore is looking for a Contract Analyst whose role will involve the following:
- Responsible for individual contribution as part of the Global Contracting & Commercial Solutions Group
- Primary day to day focus is commercial and contractual analysis and support services across client industries (Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer, Public sector (Including Government), Healthcare, Automotive and Banking & Insurance), advising on technology and outsourcing deals.
- Provision of expert advice and guidance on contract interpretation, understanding of the key risks and obligations of contracting and an ability to leverage the contract to be maximum advantage including elements of profit / margin optimization. Assisting the business with Profit Leakage monitoring, Early Warning and Development of Handling plans while informing the business of future issues and opportunities is paramount.
- Ensuring consistent management of proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. The contract manager's role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including clinical operations, project management, account management, business operations and finance.
- In-Life Contract and Commercial Solutions being continually developed and refined.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors- degree, preferably LLB (or regional equivalent education).
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the local language and English.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions.
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.