Continuum Wind Energy - Manager - Corporate Finance (10-18 yrs)
1. Evolve and evaluate plans for refinancing or other opportunities for reduction in cost of debt
2. Assist in entire debt financing/refinancing for project requirements
3. Co-ordinating due diligence and financial closure process for debt financing/refinancing.
4. Maintaining relationships with the banks & Financial Institutions at appropriate levels.
5. Credit rating of the companies
6. Ensuring compliance to covenants and obligations under financing documents - delivery of a monthly compliance report to CEO
7. Alert the management to any possible/potential deviations from covenants in advance and suggest mitigating strategies
8. Coordination between cross functional, collection of data and sending response of queries raised by the banker's
9. Follow up and comparative analysis of domestic and international debt financings taken by competitors and peers in private and/or public markets
10. Preparation of Financial modeling for the projects for fund raising and to study the viability of the projects.
11. Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for submission to Financial Institutions (FIs) and banks.
12. Project appraisal at various FIs / Banks; follow up for sanctions, Syndication, Documentation.
13. Work closely with the project development team to identify, analyze, and execute the most optimum financing solution for projects.
14. Preparing MIS, which presents both, technical and financial data's to management monthly, which in turn helps in management Financial Analysis operational decision making.
15. Collate data on funding and fundraising ensuring consistency and comparability.
16. Supporting Accounts Team for quarterly / annual closing wrt confirmations required from Lenders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.