Continuum Wind Energy - Chartered Accountant (2-4 yrs)
1. Analysis of budgets vs, actual spent and variance analysis
2. Preparation of Financial statements of Group under Indian GAAP/ IFRS and IND AS
3. Ensure proper Project Accounting, Closure, Capitalization, WIP, allocation of corporate costs to various projects/companies etc
4. Ledger scrutiny on regular basis and passing rectification entries
5. Monitor Project budgets & ensure cash flow & right project expenditure allocation as per TRA mechanism
6. Vendor bill processing's
7. Monthly closure of accounts and circulation of MIS
8. Preparation of supporting annexures and workings for Tax Audit Reports. Liaison with Statutory auditors for statutory audit at the end of the year and tax audit.
9. Analyzing of tax implications of various managerial decisions in an attempt to minimize the taxes paid by the business.
10. Timely payment of statutory dues and filing of returns within deadline
11. Improve internal controls and establish the same if in particular area it is missing
12. Timely debt service and reconciliation with lenders on monthly basis
13. Review of bank statements / loan statements on monthly basis and ensure that there are only approved bank charges / fees
14. Design and implement SOPs, implementation of ICFR and IFC & Implement Internal Auditor's suggestion / recommendation