Team Leader at Winfort Services
Views:621 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Continuous Improvement Lead - Robotics Process Automation (18-25 yrs)
- Communicate updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to upper management.
- Lead all aspects of our team that will identify, monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Develop and lead continuous improvement plans for projects with medium-to-high cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Lead and oversee staff who conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned