Contify - Manager - Insights Team (6-8 yrs)
Contify is a technology company that offers an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) platform to help professionals make informed decisions.
Contify helps organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro, Deloitte, L&T, BCG, and MetLife, etc. track information on their competitors, customers, industries, and topics of interest. Contify delivers unique strategic updates by continuously monitoring over 200,000+ sources on a real time basis.
Contify is rapidly growing with more than a 100 people across two offices in India. Contify is the winner of the Frost and Sullivan's Product Innovation Award for Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms.
About the Role
- In addition to the AI-enabled MCI platform, Contify also provides desk research and analysis to a few customers. Contify customers find great value in this work. Therefore, we are creating a dedicated team of analysts for the research and analysis work.
- We are looking for a dynamic, organized, and ambitious individual to lead the - Insights- team at Contify. In addition to ensuring high-quality delivery and customer management, we expect you to take full responsibility for hiring and people development. You will report directly to Contify's CEO, Mohit Bhakuni.
- Success in this role will be demonstrated by customer retention and satisfaction whilst growing new business opportunities with existing customers. You should have experience of working across multiple sectors and independently managed accounts.
- Since Contify is a technology-based business information company, you should feel excited at the prospect of working in a technology-oriented work environment. You should be interested in the application of technology to gain efficiency through automation. You- ll be required to:
Team Management and Deliver
- Lead a high performing team of analysts working on studying companies - company profiling, competitive intelligence, benchmarking, business strategy, and SWOT analysis
- Motivate, coach, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Manage resource allocation by utilizing existing resources, skills, and competencies for project deliveries, as well as recruiting the right talent
- Drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, and best practices within the team and organize training/onboarding sessions.
- Work closely with the customer's POC to understand business goals, end objectives, and expectations from research
- Clearly define the scope of research requests and manage customer expectations with regular interactions with the customers based out of the US and Europe
- Whenever required, provide guidance to our customers on best practices and research frameworks to help them achieve their business objectives.
- 6 to 8 yrs work experience of working with customers spread across geographies, especially the United States and Europe.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, scientific about measuring progress, and have worked closely with the leadership teams of a growing organization.
- Excellent people, team, and customer management skills.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, whether that is in person, over the phone, or in writing.
Contify is a people-oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore, is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself but also those around you.