Contify - AVP/VP - Growth & Marketing - SaaS (9-20 yrs)
Contify is a technology company that offers an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) platform to help professionals make informed decisions.
Contify helps organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro, Deloitte, L&T, BCG, MetLife, etc., track information on their competitors, customers, industries, and topics of interest. Contify delivers unique strategic updates by continuously monitoring over 200,000+ sources in real-time.
Contify is rapidly growing, with more than 200 people across two offices in India. Contify is the winner of Frost and Sullivan's Product Innovation Award for Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms.
About the Role
We seek a marketer with experience driving growth at B2B SaaS companies. You will lead Contify's growth marketing function to support revenue and sales-pipeline growth; while aligning marketing activities with the go-to-market strategy, corporate objectives, and sales targets. Your key responsibility will be to accelerate growth at Contify.
You will work directly alongside the founder and CEO on a day-to-day basis and closely with all internal teams (Product, Ops, Sales, Support) to grow Contify.
You will use analysis tools to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute these insights to grow the business. This will be complemented by your work with our existing channels and helping the sales team optimize conversion.
You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very 'hands-on' approach, and work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Over time, you'll need to be able to build, lead and communicate with cross-functional teams from sales to engineering.
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including goals and objectives across different channels, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize ROI
- Develop content marketing and demand generation campaigns/programs that generate robust pipelines in target segments
- Strategizing and experimenting on a multitude of paid and unpaid digital channels, including but not restricted to PPC, social (paid & unpaid), partnerships & affiliates, SEO, content, and email to find the most effective growth channels; in the target markets (US, UK, and EU)
- Develop and manage analysts/ journalists/influencers/ relationships to communicate relevant messages and reinforce brand positioning
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or technical discipline; MBA desirable
- Deep understanding of marketing, especially around different channels and the different parts of the customer lifecycle and funnels
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing and account-based marketing
- 5+ years of experience in software marketing, preferably B2B SaaS
- Experience in digital marketing: Marketing Automation tools, CRM, SEO/SEM, drip email campaigns, keyword research tools, social media marketing, etc.
- Proven pedigree in growing start-ups and contribution towards scaling them
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Contify is a people-oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore, is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates to pursue our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to improve not only yourself but also those around you.