Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:161 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Content Writer & Designers - SaaS Startup (9-10 yrs)
Content Writer & Designers - SaaS Startup
Convosight helps you Grow, Engage, and Monetize your Facebook groups.
Experience : 3 - 9 Years
CTC : Upto 20 Lacs
Location : Delhi / Hyderabad (Remote till March 2021)
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand Convosight's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, understanding our users, attention to detail, content creation, copy and project management skills.
Roles and responsibilities :
- You will also be working with/leading in-house and freelance content writers so experience of scaling the content department of a SaaS company will be highly preferred.
- Create 12 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include, whitepapers,, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content thats aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Implementing the best in class SEO implementation on content
- Developing standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Establishing workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with the technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the growth team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience driving acquisition and retention from content for a SAAS product
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Salary offered: 10-20LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.