Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:190 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Content Writer - BFSI/Training Industry (3-8 yrs)
We need to build a captive team to drive all Brand, Marketing and Awareness Objectives Digitally
Working Days : Monday - Saturday
Exp : 3-5 years
Background : written for BFSI / training industry, experienced in writing Blog Articles, LinkedIn / FB posts, copy for ADs, Voice Scripts, White Papers, Brochure Copy, Knowledge Sharing Presentations, etc.
English Proficiency : High / Very High
Education : Post Graduate, English as major subject, MBA etc
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you- re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Kindly revert back with your interest level. Also mention your current CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.