Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:3743 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Content Strategist - EdTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
I am reaching out to you for an amazing opportunity if an EdTech space excites you!
We are looking for engineers & techies who is inclined to change their career
We have an Excellent opportunity for software Engineers and Techies who is inclined to change their career path into content creation. The one who can design and strategies engaging content in partnership with professors of eminent colleges and Industry experts of major MNC's/startups in following categories:
- Computer Science (Software Engineering-Big Data, Data Analytics, Full Stack Developer, Cyber Security or any other technology or programming language)
Role : Content Strategist - Tech
UpGrad is India's hottest online education startup. Equipped with US$15M capital and a committed team around Ronnie Screwvala and Mayank Kumar, UpGrad's mission is to empower individuals to reach their full professional potential in the most engaging learning environment. UpGrad is partnering with universities and corporates to unite academia and industry and bring education in India to the next level. With a lack of more than one million skilled individuals in areas such as Big Data and Digital Business Management, UpGrad is creating post-graduate programs for working professionals in new-age, industry relevant areas. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy and services, UpGrad is creating an immersive student experience - anytime and anywhere.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop world-class content for online courses on technology
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content and overall course experience
- Be the interface between faculty (both academic and industry leaders) and student, to make the students online learning experience more engaging
What we are looking for:
- Graduates from Tier 1 engineering colleges (IITs, BITS, NITs) with computer science background. 2 years of experience as a software developer will be preferred. MTech / PhD from top tier college preferred too
- Smart, curious people who enjoy learning topics like Big Data, Data Analytics, Cyber Security or any other technology. and would love to dive deeper and design content on them
- People having strong interest in the process of learning; interest in MOOCs shall be valuable
Have a look how are content team works:
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume along with the details mentioned below in mail body.
Current Company & Role:
Are you keen on moving to Content Strategist profile (y/n):
CGPA/ percentage of undergrad and post grad:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.