Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:1679 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Content Program Manager - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning - EduTech (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for people passionate about management, technology, the future, and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop world-class content for online courses on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after AI & ML skills and will be a great starting point for a career in the field of Data Science as well
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc. for B2B clients
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders.
What we are looking for
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor- s/Master's degree, BCA/ MCA, online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Math/Statistics.
- Smart, curious people who enjoy learning about mathematics, statistics: calculus, linear algebra, probability
- Teaching or content creation experience would be valuable
- Ability to program in at least one programming language
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis/data science/machine learning/kaggle competitions would be valuable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.