Content Marketing Manager - D2C Men's Grooming Firm (3-4 yrs)
Our client is a New Delhi based D2C mens grooming company whose portfolio includes shampoo, face wash, beard oil, hair oil, among others. These products are made from world-class ingredients without any harmful chemicals such as sulphates and parabens.
Founded in 2005 by MICA, Ahmedabad alumni, it has raised a total funding of $10.8M from tier one investors like infoedge etc.
It currently has more than 15,000 outlets across the country in traditional general trade as well as regional modern trade. It is also present in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Middle East and USA.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating compelling content that engages and resonates with the company's target audience, creating high-quality content that is optimized for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
What you need to do:
- Developing and executing a content strategy that aligns with the brand's marketing objectives and target audience
- Creating engaging, informative and entertaining content such as photos, videos, and animations for social media platforms, including reels and shorts
- Writing and editing copy for social media posts, captions, and ads
- Collaborating with the in-house studio to write and direct ads that showcase the brand's products and services
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithm updates, and best practices
- Monitoring and analysing social media metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Building and maintaining relationships with influencers and keeping up to date with who is hot in the market
- Monitoring and replying/resolving queries raised in social media accounts by customers
- Coordinating with marketing/CRM teams to ensure customer queries are answered in real time
- Ensuring timely posting of content on all channels and following the content calendar
- Working on setting up the social media calendar in discussion with the content writers.
What you need to have:
- MBA in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field -3-4 years of experience in social media content creation, with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Proficiency in creating videos for reels and shorts
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable in the latest social media trends, algorithm updates and best practices
- Experience with influencer marketing and building relationships with influencers - Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.