Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:199 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Contec Global Group - Senior Manager - Production - Mobile Phones/Tablets (10-14 yrs)
Company Profile :
AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
Biometrics : It provides automated authentication of people
Smart Cards : A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
E-Passports : E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
Structured Magnetics : It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
E-Visas : The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Experience handling factories, administration, operations, branch management.
- Supervise production team to manage and execute production projects for mobile phones and tabs.
- Should have exposure of working on assembly lines of mobile manufacturing.
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan and timelines.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Develop project budget and maintain expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
- Experience of working in Africa is preferred.