Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:3972 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Contec Global Group - Chief Executive Officer - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (20-25 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the conglomerate.
- Second in command only to the Chairman in the conglomerate and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader.
- Have a business mindset and be able to see the - big picture- in a variety of settings.
- The goal is to drive the conglomerate's development and guide it towards long-term success.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Regularly refine product vision of the respective companies with frequent interactions with customers
- To manage revenue, expenses and external financing to maintain the consistent growth of the business
- Take actions to enhance the conglomerate's cash flow
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the conglomerate's legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure conglomerate survival and growth
- Maintain deep knowledge of the markets and industry of all the companies of the conglomerate
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
Job specifications :
- Overall 20-25 years of work experience preferably with a Banking, Fintech, IT or Telco company.
- Proven experience of atleast 5+ years as a CEO
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Building and maintaining a strong brand
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- B.tech - Full time from a reputed institute
- MBA- Top Business school in India or abroad
Direct reports - Respective Business heads of all the companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.