Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:2637 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Contec Global Group - Chief Executive Officer - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (20-25 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the conglomerate.
- Second in command only to the Chairman in the conglomerate and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader.
- Have a business mindset and be able to see the - big picture- in a variety of settings.
- The goal is to drive the conglomerate's development and guide it towards long-term success.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Regularly refine product vision of the respective companies with frequent interactions with customers
- To manage revenue, expenses and external financing to maintain the consistent growth of the business
- Take actions to enhance the conglomerate's cash flow
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the conglomerate's legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure conglomerate survival and growth
- Maintain deep knowledge of the markets and industry of all the companies of the conglomerate
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
Job specifications :
- Overall 20-25 years of work experience preferably with a Banking, Fintech, IT or Telco company.
- Proven experience of atleast 5+ years as a CEO
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Building and maintaining a strong brand
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- B.tech - Full time from a reputed institute
- MBA- Top Business school in India or abroad
Direct reports - Respective Business heads of all the companies