Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:5083 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Contec Global Group - Business Head - P&L - Mobile Phones Segment (15-20 yrs)
Basic objective : The Business Head will provide leadership and direction and coordinate all activities of the company in accordance with the goals and objectives of the organisation to safeguard and grow the assets of the organisation for future generations while providing sound returns to current owners.
The head should be from Mobile phones manufacturing /sales industry Only. Others may not apply Please!!
- P & L ownership
- Forecasting and Planning Business strategies
- Responsible for ensuring visibility & awareness of the brand
- Business Planning & Development
Candidate from sales background preferred.
Candidates from Intex, asus, micromex who deal with budget phones preferred.
Key Responsibilities :
Strategy Development, Planning and Reporting :
- Setting strategy and vision to show right direction to the organization and then to achieve the set philosophy, mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day-to-day leadership and management to all company operations functions
- Taking a proactive role in the formulation and further development of future strategic objectives and bringing them to the CMD for input, discussion and decision as to ratification.
- Lead implementation of the Business Plan, including reviewing progress against the plan and set appropriate targets.
- Overseeing functional activities, facilities and resolve issues through effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Ensuring that strong strategic and annual planning processes are in place to produce effective plans for approval by the CMD.
- Develop operating policies to ensure programmes and activities are implemented effectively.
- Ensuring that all financial and non financial reporting requirements are met on a timely and regular basis.
- Ensuring that reporting to CMD is always totally - transparent- .
- Ensure that organization maintains cash less and paper less concept.
- Implementation of the industries strongest ERP solution for close functioning and monitoring.
Relationship Management :
- Developing and maintaining effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including funders, contract counterparties, customers and partners.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Developing a wide range of relationships and networks with the local, national and international bodies to position company as a well known and credible organization throughout the industry.
Operational Management :
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the CMD.
- Manage organization operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for the growth and profits.
- Provides direction and structure for operating the units.
- Implement stringent project management processes to ensure the timely and cost effective development of the key projects undertaken by Division/ Company.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the CMD.
- Human resource Management and Leadership
- Building and maintaining a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of employees.
- Provide clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organizations values.
- Building senior management team and ensuring the recruitment of appropriately skilled staff to positions, and establishing appropriate remuneration levels and performance based conditions for staff within the framework agreed to by CMD.
Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management :
- Recommends monthly, quarterly and yearly budget for approval and prudently manages organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Oversees fund raising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
- Implements improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
The Group has presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
Has presence n several sectors including IT, Hospitality, oil and gas to name a few.Recently started its operations in mobile phones.
SALARY : 5000-7000 USD PER MONTH TAX FREE SALARY PLUS FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION, DOMESTIC ASSISTANCE, CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR, MEDICAL INSURANCE TO THE DESERVING CANDIDATE.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.