Contact Centre Head - Broking House (10-15 yrs)
Head - Contact Centre (Broking House) Premium Customers
- Lead In- house call center functions to deliver sales and service propositions which align with business strategies, achieving customer satisfaction and financial objectives. In short, to manage core relationships with our call centers.
- The direct functions for which the role will be responsible for, will include Quality, Feedback, Call Centre and any Customer Service touch points for both B2C & B2B
- Deft in spearheading the gamut of activities as Capital Market Operations, Business Process Design, Implementation & Control, Process Automation
- Skilled in developing a detailed process management plan as well as a measurement framework to smoothen the process.
- Experience in handling overall functioning of processes & implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines for the Capital, Commodity, Derivative Market and Wealth Management Operations.
- Own the quality and feedback units to improve Customer Service and overall satisfaction scores
- Analyse issues to pre-empt customer behaviour and exceed customer expectations through continual improvement achieved by engaging all stakeholders across all verticals and developing a robust quality model for customer service
- Work with call center teams to clearly define their responsibilities and develop key performance indicators/ goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call center.
- Understanding of Financial Products
- Updated knowledge of latest trends in related digital, technology and product development in digital space
- Basic understanding of Capital Market
- Thorough understanding of Wealth Products & regulatory requirement