Recruitment Consultant at Green Rootz
Views:469 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consumer Insights Role - FMCG/BFS (7-10 yrs)
The Role :
The Insights lead should be able to plan and execute end to end research and analysis programs ranging across Consumers, Brand health, Marketing Campaigns, Merchant, User / Product, Industry etc. to drive actionable insights. While working with external partners and internal stakeholders and function leaders.
- Design industry metrics to be used in real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire ecosystem for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting mainstream businesses
- Develop and execute a research agenda which will stimulate and deliver growth by use of internal frameworks relating to Laws of Growth
- Responsible for marketing performance reporting, including KPI and program performance reports
- Independently design, develop and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies to address business issues
- Develops new, improved and/or more cost effective marketing research tools, methods, and processes. Responsible for identifying agency partners
- Set the direction for and continuously develop consumer insights
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Develop and represent the - voice of the consumer- through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and careful analysis
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems.
Ideal Candidate :
- Proven consumer insights or consumer research experience for 7 - 10 years
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong quantitative, research, data analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.