Consumer Insights Manager - AR/VR DeepTech Firm (5-12 yrs)
Job Referrence - 4220671/001_163152924708710
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Hiring for a consumer insights manager who will help in the decision making process by gathering and sharing actionable insights. Looking for a critical thinker to drive RoI strategies for the clients from the platform.
Our client is a niche deep technology company with high repute in the industry. They leverage AI & VR technology to deliver superior marketing experience to their clientele. They are a series A funded startup backed by the likes of Sequoia Capitals, Matrix Partners among others.
- Capture and translate customer data from a variety of sources and transfer your findings to all departments
- Developing strategies that will work from customer perspective
- Manage data quality and ensure optimal performance across the organization
- Provide expert advice on quality analytics tools and software
- Identify the appropriate data collection process and analysis process to ensure that all available information is generated to support business needs and to ensure compliance with all relevant stakeholders.
- Conducting research activities to improve comprehension and commendation techniques
- Looking at research data and information to better identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to make those opportunities work
- 5+ years of prior experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of analytical softwares and data visualisation softwares
- Training in a STEM subject to a degree level with prior experience of using statistical analysis techniques
- Industry leading compensation
- Working directly with co-founder
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sahil Chawla on +91 80 6826 6824.
Contact - Sahil Chawla - +91 80 6826 6824
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.