Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:653 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Consumer Insights Lead (9-15 yrs)
- Drive and manage the consumer insights desk - propagate an always-on engagement program with the people we serve.
- Develop a ground up repository of insights that the various stakeholders - business, product, tech etc can dip into while developing their suite of products and services for the company.
- Collaborate, consult and project manage wherever specific research instruments are needed for answering business questions about people, markets etc.
- Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research with the backdrop of deep understanding of the business and company objectives.
- Best practice consumer insights activities and supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
- Work with the leadership, product and marketing teams for the market/consumer research projects and develop the insights strategy and plans.
- Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
- Provide market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
- Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data
- Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
- Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.