Consumer Insight Specialist - Personal Care & Beauty (5-8 yrs)
Consumer Insight Specialist - Personal Care & Beauty - AI Based Global Market Research Firm
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR CONSUMER INSIGHTS SPECIALIST
We are looking for a passionate Insights Specialist with consumer insight experience in both quantitative and qualitative research to work with leading consumer good companies.
As an Senior Insights Analyst you will apply your expertise in understanding consumers to analyze big data sets to uncover sharp insights and trends. You will serve as a bridge between the client i.e. leading consumer good companies and the team.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading consumer goods companies on very interesting challenges and expand your understanding of how social data and data science can be used to augment and replace traditional consumer research.
1. Data Analysis:
a. Conduct robust quantitative and qualitative analysis to a high standard.
b. Ability to interpret large volumes of data to distill key insights
2. Data Processing:
a. Understands and executes the data process from data curation to output
3. Reporting Key Insights:
a. Structure analysis to answer client's key questions
b. Contextualize findings using client and category knowledge
4. Cross-functional Project Management
a. Work with the team of insights consultants, sales, data scientists and developers to support the timely execution of projects.
- Prior experience of 5+ years in Consumer Insights or Brand Management
- Relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Interest in product innovation and the potential of new technology
- Truly self-motivated - with a proven track record of over-achieving in a high growth environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to express thinking coherently
- Candidates with a Master's / PhD degree or equivalent will also be considered
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry in Brand or Consumer Insights
- Experience in Personal Care or Beauty category experience a plus
- Fluent in more than one language
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical, Major
Medical and Outpatient
- Learn new skills with sponsored training
- Expand your knowledge with sponsored annual library membership
- Flexible work hours: Early birds and midnight-oil-burners rejoice!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.