Consulting Role - Strategy/Process/Transformation - Regulatory & Compliance Function - Banking (4-10 yrs)
The Job :
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process and transformation in the global Banking industry, in Compliance and Regulatory functions.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to end responsibility for management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include responsibility to manage teams.
Your Profile :
You must be an MBA from a respected business school or a qualified Chartered Accountant with a good academic track record and 4-10 years of post qualification experience in the Banking sector, across Digital products or processes. This could be across overall Banking processes or specific to Regulatory and Compliance processes. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments.
Key experience areas must include a combination of the following :
- Regulatory Compliance: AML/KYC, Customer Due Diligence, Fraud, Sanctions Screening, Trade Surveillance, Key Regulatory Derivatives by Fed, FINRA, SEC, OCC, FRB, CFPB, FCA, SEBI, RBI, ESMA, OFAC etc.
- Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility