Senior Consultant at MavensWorld Training & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:295 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consulting Role - Operations Excellence - Pharmaceuticals/Formulations - Contractual Role (8-17 yrs)
- B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering (advanced degree / Masters preferred)
- 8-17 years- hands-on experience in a high-performance pharmaceutical (formulations) manufacturing environment is required, where your role directly lead to demonstrable performance improvement & change management
- Current knowledge in process redesign, utilizing Lean transformation tools and techniques rooted in the Toyota Production System
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- You'll be working with our client's implementation - a rapidly growing capability for their firm - in one of their offices in India. You- ll work closely with their client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure their clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of our client's recommended change in their client's business.
- Our client's Manufacturing service line is committed to helping clients align manufacturing strategy to overall business strategy and design and execute manufacturing transformations. Their services in lean transformation are becoming an increasingly necessary requirement for their clients in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help their clients build strategies & capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after their consultants have shared their recommendations.
- From the start of a project, you- ll be on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. They engage at a deep level across their clients- businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Their work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
- You will have the opportunity to implement operating and production systems; to drive and support the implementation of lean improvement activities on the shop floor and along the value stream; to improve the energy efficiency of manufacturing operations; to enhance quality systems; to build lean manufacturing capabilities in their client's organizations, and to optimize global networks of manufacturing facilities.