Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:4416 Applications:1026 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Consulting Role - Energy Sector/Transformative Clean Energy Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Development of new technologies-Energy sector-consulting
You will be part of the team working on developing transformative clean energy solutions towards decarbonising heavy industries.
- Bring deep understanding of clean energy technologies to assess decarbonisation opportunities, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas.
- Produces credible, cross- disciplinary analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and partner input; structures work with some supervision
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights to develop opportunity landscape, technology archetypes, commercial constructs and business models.
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Actively contribute to the structure, design and delivery of projects as per budget, schedule and quality expectation
Education - Master's degree or equivalent, from a reputed university, in science, engineering or related discipline
Professional Experience :
- 8-10 years of professional experience in the energy industry, with at least 5 years in development and commercialisation of new technologies
- Strong understanding of the energy sector and technologies in renewables, storage, hydrogen, carbon capture and utilisation, biofuels energy efficiency and others globally and in India
- Understanding of carbon emissions and the required energy transition in hard to abate sectors such as steel and cement will be a definite plus
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and technology assessment skills
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools
Personal Characteristics :
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to multi-task, structure and manage intensive workloads
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
- Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with firms core values: care, collaboration, courage and action
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally
Location: New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.