Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1602 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Consulting Role - Energy (4-9 yrs)
You will be part of the team working on developing transformative clean energy solutions towards decarbonising heavy industries.
- Play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas.
- Produces credible, cross- disciplinary analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and partner input; structures work with some supervision
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights to develop opportunity landscape, technology archetypes, commercial constructs and business models.
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Actively contribute to the structure, design and delivery of projects as per budget, schedule and quality expectation
Does this sound like you?
- Master's degree or equivalent, from a reputed university, in business, engineering, economics, public policy or related spheres
- Strong understanding of the energy sector and decarbonization models in renewables, storage, hydrogen, carbon capture and utilisation, biofuels energy efficiency and others globally and in India
- Understanding of carbon emissions and the required energy transition in hard to abate sectors such as steel and cement will be a definite plus
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and strategic planning skills. Experience considering how solutions may impact a large range of stakeholders, is preferred
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools