Consulting Project Manager - SaaS (5-10 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - pmp, saas, implementation, project management, consulting project management, edtech
- You will join the Enterprise team to own managing implementations for Enterprise clients across APAC. This role is also very cross-functional where you can expect to work with members within sales, account management, marketing, product, engineering, finance, learner services and legal teams in service of company's growth and long-term success.
Client Details :
Our client is one the world's leading players in the Education-Technology space. In their Enterprise business they have partnered with large strategic accounts - Fortune-500 companies & Governments to target curated skill development for their employees.
Reporting to Director of Enterprise Services, your responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- Accountability for successfully configuring company's enterprise product according to the client's requirements and launch it successfully on-time and with high quality
- Independently manage large projects by both leveraging client relationships as well as using data analysis to track our build to launch phase
- Create project documentation, procedures and best practices for implementation services while managing requirements, scope and timeline for the project
- On boarding clients via training to ensure awareness and understanding of SaaS platform and products
- Assist sales team in pre-sales activities by giving product demos to prospects, provisioning evaluation accesses and answering technical questions related to company's product and integration features (such as SSO, LMS, etc.)
- Contribute significantly to building in-house implementation methodology to ensure timely, streamlined professional roll-outs to large organisations
- Facilitate change management and organisational readiness assessments
- Establish an effective feedback mechanism to channel the feature requests/bugs from the enterprise clients to the Product/Engineering teams
- Partner with the product team to drive adoption/beta testing of new product features
- Troubleshoot and resolve reactive issues and meet the support SLAs for Admin support
- BE/ B. Tech. from a premier engineering college
- 5+ years in customer-facing roles leading SaaS implementations
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Passion for problem-solving and creative solutioning
- Strong, proven sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, and presentation)
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to discuss modern web practices and technical concepts (SSO, APIs, etc)
- Fast paced culture with flexible working hours
- An exciting opportunity with a global firm to drive passion towards education & skill development
Contact - Aditya Nayal - +91 124 452 5434
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.