Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:754 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consulting Manager - New Energy/Power Domain (6-10 yrs)
We are looking out for a professional from a power, renewable energy, or consulting background carrying at least 6 years of experience.
You will be in a client-facing role and be responsible for research and advisory services spanning the energy domain.
Your future employer: A leading ratings and consulting services organization with a global footprint.
1) Generating market intelligence and commercial insights.
2) Scaling up the research and advisory business in the energy domain, engaging with clients, preparing proposals as well as leading a team of analysts for overseeing the execution.
3) Undertaking commercial due diligence, business plan feasibility analysis, competitor analysis, etc.
4) Building thought-leadership in the energy domain.
5) Establishing senior-level relationships and generating business opportunities.
1) MBA or CA with 6 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in the energy sector or consulting.
2) Ability to engage and maintain senior-level client relationships.
3) Team-handling experience.
4) Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to be a part of an organization of global repute.
A fantastic career progression.
Opportunity to network amongst some of the best minds in the industry solving a common problem.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, renewables, utilities, EV, oil, gas, fuel retailing, private equity, consulting, feasibility study, market analysis, commercial due diligence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.