CEO at Talentonic HR Solutions Private Ltd
Views:738 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Consulting Associate - Leadership Assessment/Organisation Effectiveness - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
Talentonic is a trusted business partner known for client centricity, domain depth and competitive advantage. We enable our clients to achieve consistent and tangible business results by implementing practical people solutions and developing innovative HR software products. We meet clients where they are in their transformation journey and are uncompromising on integrity and impact. We are looking for
Consulting Associates - Leadership Assessment / Organisation Design
(A)Leadership Assessment & Development
- Has previously participated in, or led projects in design of assessment centres, different assessment tools including psychometric assessment, triangulation of results, organisation development initiatives and design of development journeys. Workshop facilitation
(B)Organisation Design and job analysis.
- Has handled or participated in projects on organisation effectiveness involving structure redesign, role analysis, KRA/KPI work and performance management. Understands business models particularly in manufacturing.
Skills & Experience
1. Excellent presentation skills. Verbal & written. Design and delivery. Overall good documentation ability
2. Good interviewing skills. Knows how to structure the interview with client leadership to focus on engagement objectives.
3. Good networking ability. Social & conversation skills. Can establish rapport and be convincing.
4. Can provide technical support for business development through leveraging prior work, approach notes and case studies.
5. Good diagnostic ability for data and processes.
2-3 years prior HR Consulting experience with front end client exposure is a must.