Manager - Talent Acquistion at Leading NBFC
Views:2903 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Consultant - Talent & Performance - Human Capital (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for Talent & Performance - Consultant role hiring for Top Global Human Capital company.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Undertake qualitative and/or quantitative employee research
- Contribute to the development of ideas and perspectives that will strengthen the Practice's position with regard to new thinking, forms of analysis, approaches and services.
- Develop white papers and Points of View.
- Create strong, ongoing client relationships, becoming their trusted partner and influential advisor on Talent, Performance and Organization Effectiveness.
- Manage medium- to large sized client projects; Develop and present insights and recommendations to the client that are business and outcome focused.
- Engage in intra- and inter- team collaboration to leverage contribution across other Practice areas to benefit the client.
- Identify and follow up on new opportunities within Talent and Performance Practice for West India.
- Participate and lead client scoping conversations.
- Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them; Develop medium to complex client proposals
- Contribute to market development initiatives namely new offers/ products and new markets, as required
Develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. brochure content, case studies, articles etc
- Project manage team members on projects and ensure quality by reviewing work product and applying technical expertise (through researching, understanding, and interpretation)
- Manage and/or mentor consultants
- Meet sales and revenue generation targets of the Practice in West India
- Manage projects and teams to ensure profitable delivery
- Ensure timely invoicing and collections
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: M.B.A / Post Graduate degree in relevant field from premier B-school.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of work experience post MBA
- Strong functional know-how and/or expert knowledge in organization / HR Consulting
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to travel and work at client locations
- Candidates from consulting industry will be preferred.
- Technical capability in Talent & Organization practices and consulting, Assessment & Development Centers, Implementing Performance Improvement and Organization Design.
Interested candidates can apply to above post. Relevant candidates will be contacted.
Sr. HR Consultant - Recruitments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.