Senior Consultant at Mavens T/A Antal International Network
Views:8815 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Consultant - Supply Chain Domain - FMCG Sector - Management Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB (3-7 yrs)
Consultant - Supply Chain - FMCG - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/ISB
Client: Premium Firm in Global Management Consulting
Function: Supply Chain Excellence
Experience: 1-4 Years of Post MBA Experience
Education: B.E./B.Tech. from Tier 1 Institutes + MBA (Supply Chain & Operations as Specialisation) from Tier 1 Institutes.
- 3+ years of experience in an operating/line role, change management role or continuous improvement role.
- Supply Chain Management, planning, logistics or warehouse experience is highly preferred
- Experience with web-based solutions, mobile application development, and integrated business planning, Always On preferred but not required.
- Experience with IT solutions and IT-supported planning methods
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Who You'll Work With:
You'll be working with our Client's Implementation Practice - a rapidly growing capability for our firm - in one of their offices in India. As a member of their Implementation, you'll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with their client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of our Client's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do :
- You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results are sustained.
- You'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to the client and internal leadership.
- You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be a specialist in implementation and delivering results.
- The Supply Chain team is focused on driving bottom line impact covering suppliers, production, physical logistics, and customers. They have deep functional expertise to help their clients overcome typical supply chain challenges and integrate solutions across the organization, supplementing their client experience through targeted research programs focused on what really drives their client's supply chain performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.