Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:49508 Applications:1853 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:355
Consultant/Sr Consultant - Strategy & Operations - Mfg Excellence/Procurement/SCM - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Strategy & Operations
- The individual should have relevant work experience in a manufacturing related environment [viz; either worked on a manufacturing excellence project / been a part of internal business excellence consulting teams / worked in line / staff function in a manufacturing organization. [Please see qualification section for details]
- Knowledge of management methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, Total Productive Maintenance [TPM], TOC, TQM, Asset optimization, with hands on implementation with at least one or two methodologies will be an added advantage.
- A working knowledge of quantitative analysis tools such as Minitab/SPSS/SAS is preferred.
- Worked on yield improvement and throughput improvement
- Black Belt certification is preferred.
- The individual should have managed the procurement function (direct or indirect) across any of the industry environments [industrial products, automobile, engineering, FMCG etc].
- Have specific expertise in techno-commercial expertise of sourcing direct materials / sourcing of indirect materials & services
- Should have knowledge of tools / levers / concepts like strategic sourcing, global sourcing, e-sourcing, make / buy evaluation, early vendor involvement etc.
- Knowledge of using e-sourcing tools like Ariba, Hubwoo (preferred)
- Having led procurement cost optimization / procurement process optimization projects and preferably been a part of large scale procurement optimization initiatives.
- Knowledge of one or more direct material technologies like castings, forgings, sheet metal, proprietary or indirect categories like Consumables, Travel & Stay, IT Purchase, Manpower etc.
- Good knowledge of costing mechanism (Zero based, Activity based] and Total Cost of Ownership evaluation
- Certified professionals will be an added advantage
Supply Chain : [Planning, Transport, Logistics & Warehousing]
- The individual should have managed the logistics & supply chain function across any of the industry environments [Auto and Chemicals].
- Have specific expertise in sourcing of logistics services, having led distribution and supply chain cost optimization projects, and should have managed the demand side planning processes f. Preferably been a part of any large scale supply chain initiatives.
- Knowledge of demand driven replenishment systems, inventory modeling
- Hands on knowledge of running technology like APO, APS, I2
- Working knowledge of linear / non-linear optimization tools for supply chain efficiency
- Apex Certified professionals will be an added advantage
- Should have worked on demand planning and network route optimization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.