Consultant/Senior - Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk Team - Big4 (1-5 yrs)
We are recruiting for a Executive/Senior in the Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk (IA & ER) team.
- Performing SOX 404 Audits, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) assessments, Internal Audits: Conducting Tests of Design and Test of Operating Effectiveness of controls.
- Reviewing and developing client's custom Risk & Control Matrices to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
- Expected to support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Direct client interaction, wherever required.
- Drafting Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOPs
- Guiding/ coaching Executives on Test of Operating Effectiveness
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding financial services sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques;
- Bachelors degree (BBM/BBA/B.Com) from an accredited college/university with Qualified CA/ACCA/CIA
- The candidate must have 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in in internal audit, internal controls, risk management or governance in Financial Services Sector (Banks, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Insurance etc.)
- Experience in evaluating Design and Operating Effectiveness under SOX 404, ICFR assessment, and Internal Audit experience in Financial Services Sector (Banks, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Insurance etc.) is required.
- Prior experience in Consulting is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.