Founder & CEO at Skillskarma Services
Views:3952 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Sustainability - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
About the Organisation: An integrated sustainability & clean energy consulting company headquartered in India. The focus areas of its work are Solar, Wind, Sustainable Development and Climate.
Responsibilities of the role:
This position is a part of sustainability and climate change team responsible for assisting governments and international agencies in designing renewable energy and climate change programs which are viable, replicable and scalable. Key responsibilities of the business development role will include:
1. Tracking policy movement in relevant domains and identifying potential business opportunities across the globe
2. Contribute to the development of proposals as assigned, ensuring the proposal is compliant, meets deadlines, and adheres to quality standards. This may include:
(a) Coordinating/managing proposals;
(b) Collaborating with proposal teams to conceptualize and design proposals;
(c) Searching and creating drafts for proposal sections; etc.
3. Monitor and research bidding opportunities, announcement, and donor trends, and maintain accurate information in the pipeline database
4. Lead the business development team's information/knowledge management, updating databases, process, and components.
5. Build a network of professional business contacts to identify potential partnerships, consultants and candidates.
Experience: 4-10 years in Business Development in climate change and renewable energy domain with prior experience in leading bid process management across countries.
Skills and Knowledge:
1. International partnerships
2. Tender preparation and bid process management
3. Excellent MS Office suite skills.
4. Communication, report writing skills
5. Contracting skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.