Director at Edge India
Views:1896 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Strategy & Process - Banking/Insurance (5-10 yrs)
The position is with India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process and transformation in the global Banking and Insurance industries.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to end responsibility for management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include responsibility to manage teams.
- You must be an MBA or suitable post-graduate from a respected institution with a good academic track record and 4-10 years of post-qualification experience in the Insurance or Banking Services sectors, across products and processes. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments or a stint in a PMO role.
- Focus is on business transformation through technology and digitization of operations.
- Majority of your experience must include a combination of areas from the following : Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility