Seniorr IT Recruiter at Anlage
Views:180 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant/Senior Consultant - SAP SD - IT (3-9 yrs)
At least 4-12 years of SAP experience implementing SAP SD
Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1/2 full lifecycle SAP implementations. Full life cycle proficiency in integrating with at least one other SAP module is required. Experience in defining systems strategy, gathering business requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high talent team and as a team lead on at least 1 full life cycle implementation with focus on :
- Should be able to independently design new solutions and conduct workshops
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills in Areas / Processes like Sales, Deliveries, Transportation & Shipment, and Billing etc
- Exposure to S4 HANA and any other new dimensional products like GTS, TM, Hybris etc are desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Master's degree preferred
- 3-9 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience of working in both small and large teams
- Good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.