Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:2200 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Quality & Transformation - BPO/KPO - Black Belt Certified (7-18 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest BPO/ KPO
Looking fr candidates who are Black Belt Certified and have experience into quality with transformation exposure
Job Role and Responsibilities :
- Generate opportunities for large high impact projects from in existing clients through strong client connect, analyses the problems faced by the client/customer, participates in discussions to understand the problems faced by the customer, review, develop solutions and get signoff on the effort estimates for deployment
- Generate new business opportunities by leveraging industry connects and personal branding, work closely with the CFG by providing required support
Transformational discovery/ diagnostic:
- For large and complex engagements, Lead a team of consultants in understanding 'as is' business processes, design 'to-be' processes, analyses/captures the client requirements and pain areas by conducting workshops if necessary, perform fit gap analysis, carry out benchmarking studies, Provides assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements.
Client Sponsor Presentation:
- Create client presentation for smaller proposals, Lead solution implementation on medium/smaller engagements, Review project status reports by participating in governance calls/meetings.
Marketing and Branding:
- Provide content for white papers & point of view in specific process areas as per overall transformation strategy in order to help branding and positioning in market place.
- Motivates and inspires internal team through work and results, Participates in high and critical risks projects to resolve quality issues and bring the project back on track.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.