Talent Acquisition Supervisor at Insight Advisors Private Limited
Views:102 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Internal Audit - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
Internal Audit - Insurance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. Here, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The opportunity : Consultant/Senior Consultant/ Manager-FS-Business Consulting Risk-Risk - Mumbai
Business Consulting Risk :
- The client excels in innovative and transformative internal audit (IA) and internal controls solutions that are tailored to respond to disruptive market forces and help clients translate uncertainty into confidence while accelerating performance.
- Our approach aligns with the organization's changing business objectives by using technologies like robotics and analytics to elevate the profile of IA while helping to address complex and emerging risk areas across sectors and geographies, providing flexible and scalable services to help achieve desired future state while balancing cost-effectiveness, better risk coverage and increased value.
- Our IA transformation services range from performing strategic and tactical diagnostics to building a transformation road map that is focused on digitalization through outsourcing, teaming or performing elements as a managed service, to help provide new solutions that assist in aligning the IA function to the business strategy.
- Risk : Client is building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our client-centric approach focuses on driving long-term value for our clients by solving their most strategic problems. The client is made up of three sub-service lines: Business Consulting (including Performance Improvement and Risk Consulting), Technology Consulting and People Advisory Services.
- We are a rapidly growing 140-member business consulting practice focused on FS (mainly asset management and insurance sectors but not including banks). We perform a variety of internal audit and other risk advisory engagements such as SOX/ IFC/ ICFR, risk management (ERM/ ORM), process reviews / standard operating procedures (SOP), data analytics and other governance, risk & compliance (GRC) engagements for large global and Indian clients.
- The current role requires executing internal audit and other risk consulting engagements for asset managers or reviewing investment processes for insurance companies. As part of the role, the candidate is expected to:
- Perform end-to-end internal audits from planning to reporting including process understanding, walkthroughs, preparation of risk and control matrix / audit work program, control testing to assess their design and operating effectiveness, preparation of audit report and agreeing issues/ actions with management.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the asset management industry risks/ issues / trends and end to-end investment process (front, mid and back office processes) for all asset classes including fixed income, equities, derivatives, real estate, private equity/ hedge funds and alternatives.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of Internal Audit and SOX/ ICFR methodology and IIA requirements.
- Deliver / manage engagements to time, cost and high quality.
- Identify key areas of improvement in the client's business processes and add value by preparing insightful recommendations.
- Contribute to business development activities such as preparing proposals, lead identification
- Always comply with the firm's quality and risk management policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and handle new areas / solutions by leveraging internal and external knowledge sources
- Proactively anticipate engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Strong relationship management skills to actively establish stakeholder / client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships
- Team player looking for opportunities to contribute to wider team goals
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills, data analytics
- As part of a high-performing team, the individual should be self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet client and practice requirements
- Ability to work on multiple engagements/ clients concurrently
- Willingness to work across time zones and flexible to travel in future if needed
- Ability to lead teams as well as work as willingness to execute engagements as individual contributor based on engagement requirements
- People manager skills to act as counsellor to a team of consultants/ analysts (manager only)
- Contribute to knowledge sharing initiatives and provide guidance / support to other team members
- Innovative with ability contribute to thought leadership and new solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.