Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit/SOX/Risk Advisory - Manufacturing/FMCG Sector - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-7 yrs)
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Manage performance of audit procedures.
- This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients. Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Looking for candidates from Manufacturing/ FMCG Background
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background and industry specialization preferred
- Excellent understanding of business processes and Internal Audits also internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), Process Audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Experience related to implementation of variety of research and information gathering strategies, conduct risk assessment, perform and interpret gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Able to multi-task and open to travel.