Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:442 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit/Business Risk - Consulting Firm (0-4 yrs)
- The opportunity is with consulting Firm. In the role you would be working on internal Audit assignments, you are best fit if you are have prior experience in internal Audit ( even during articleship) and have knowledge of
- Internal audit testing & reporting on Business Process like Procure to Pay, Inventory management, Manufacturing process, Revenue to Receivables, HR & Payroll, Fixed Assets & Expenses reviews.
- Internal Controls testing (design & operating effectiveness)
- IFC Testing, development of SOP- s, Risk & Controls Matrix & Delegation of authority matrices.
- Exposure to auditing / working in ERPs like SAP / oracle will be an advantage.
- Exposure in large Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail, Financial services, Hospitality sector clients will be added advantage.
- You can also apply if you have worked on ITGC testing and audit