Senior Consultant at Gallop Research
Views:451 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Forecasting/Analytics - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
The Consultant/Sr. Consultant, Forecasting & Decision Analysis is responsible for developing, maintaining, and delivering forecasts and business insights for clients at a major pharmaceutical company.
- The Consultant/Sr. Consultant will work directly with customers in the forecasting, market research, market access teams and other cross functional teams. The position involves managing client relationships, interaction with and presentations to high-level management at its client stakeholders. The incumbent will need to think both quantitatively and qualitatively. Working knowledge of patient level data is a plus.
- Performing in depth market research and analyzing data/info to derive insights based on client requirements
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize learnings from primary and secondary research sources, drawing conclusions that are actionable, impactful, and accessible for stakeholders Monitoring competition/indications/market/regulatory environment that can impact the product of interest.
- Representing information and insights into presentable reports (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel) for effective utilization by clients
- Proactively identify business challenges/ opportunities and work closely with the team to develop research objectives, select methodologies, plan research projects, write and program questionnaires, and complete analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Life Sciences, or Business Analytics required, Master's Degree in Life Sciences a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Consultative Forecasting or Quantitative Analytics within the pharmaceutical industry or other life sciences required.
- 1 to 3 years US market experience is preferred.
- Strategic thinking, collaboration and strong communication skills are required.
- Strong presentation and project management skills, i.e., the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, are required.
- Demonstrated success in translating analytical results into concise, actionable insights and recommendations, as well as ability to guide decision making with stakeholders.
- Experience with IMS or Symphony data (e.g. Xponent, DDD)
- Experience on developing Excel-based forecast models.
- Experience on simulation software such a Crystal Ball or @Risk is a plus.
- Experience on working with epidemiology data sources such as Decision Resources or Kantar Health is a plus.
- Experience with Flexicast or other share modelling software preferred.