HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:973 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Financial Due Diligence - Consulting Firm (0-3 yrs)
Consultant/Sr. Consultant - Financial Due Diligence
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Efficiently handling fieldwork on financial due diligence engagements.
- Manage buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and business due diligence assistance to middle market companies and private equity investors
- Analyze historical and current financial information.
- Summarizing and analyzing financial/accounting information relating to income statements, balance sheets, profitability data, earning quality, net assets, etc.
- Preparing Excel data books and analyzing revenue, margins, costs, assets, and liabilities with the objective of identifying key issues such as normalized earnings, net debt, Liabilities, net working capital trends, valuation model input assumptions, analysis of forecasts, etc.
Desired Profile :
- 0-3 years of experience
- Qualified CA or MBA/PGDM in Finance
- Excellent accounting skills and strong understanding of financial statements
- Working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.