Decision Maker at Living Stones
Views:282 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Data Science - Manufacturing Industry (4-8 yrs)
Consultant/Sr. Consultant Data Science
-. Work with Business / Domain SMEs, understand pain and opportunity areas and create analytical models to identify patterns and predict outcomes of key business processes
- Identify the appropriate modelling technique and use Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms to develop self-correcting models and algorithms, validate results from the business perspective and identify levers to improve outcomes
- Collaborate with Product Development teams to industrialize AI / ML models and conduct rapid and iterative prototyping of minimum viable solutions
- Test hypothesis on raw datasets and build meaningful and conclusive insights to identify new opportunity areas
- Work on all aspects of data including data acquisition, data exploration, feature engineering, building and optimizing models etc.
- Design full stack ML solutions in a distributed computing environment including Cloud Platforms like AWS (preferred) , GCP. If needed develop ML solutions to be deployed on the edge (like actuators in plants) or mobiles
- BE / B. Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Certification in Cloud Analytics Platforms - AWS preferred followed by GCP
- Total experience of 4-8 years
- Industry Experience especially in Manufacturing Function in a Building Material Industry, Manufacturing, Process , Pharma or Automotive
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Boosting, Text Mining, Social Media Analysis, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced Machine Learning & Deep Learning techniques and algorithms such as Decision Trees, Random Forests, SVMs, Regression, Clustering, Neural Networks, CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, Transformers, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in experience in statistical computer languages (Python, R, Spark, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Hands on exp with Spark SQL/ Spark MLlib/Spark Streaming/Spark GraphX
- 3+ years of experience in Big Data cloud platforms like AWS and GCP, Data Lakes, and Data Warehouses with specific experience of leveraging AWS / GCP and deploying AI / ML models on these platforms
- Experience in DL frameworks such as, Keras, PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.