Consultant/Senior Consultant - Consulting Firm (0-4 yrs)
Job Description for Consultant/ Sr.Consultant
Location: Bangalore /Delhi
Experience: 0-4 years post; MBA experience
About MXV Consulting:
- MXV Consulting is a performance and impact focused strategy and management consulting firm. Our experience and expertise lie in India and our focus is on building a sustainable competitive advantage for our clients. We have the experience of working across multiple industries and functional areas - enabling us to bring in fresh ideas and a strategic perspective to every engagement. Our insights are backed by a rigorous process of analysis and design thinking. In many instances, we also take on the role of implementation managers.
- In 2020, MXV was listed among the 10 Most Promising Management and Strategy Consultants. We have been certified as a great workplace by Great Place To Work- Institute. In 2022, we became the 6th organization in India to be certified by B-Corp. Our work has featured in several leading business publications ; including The Economic Times, The Hindu, Outlook Business, and Indian Management, amongst others.
Our Clients and Work:
- Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies and leaders across various industries. We believe in long term relationships with our clients and have worked on multiple engagements with most of them. Our clients are global in nature ; including India, the US, Middle East, Europe and Asia. The team at MXV has worked with more than 100 leading companies across industries on more than 200 assignments till date.
Equal opportunity for all:
We believe in providing equal opportunities to all and are committed to diversity an inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on gender, race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, disability, HIV status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
About the role:
- At MXV, a Consultant is an integral part of the project team and works closely with client teams to design solutions and drive change
- The work involves creation of frameworks, in-depth research and fact finding, data analysis, and working with some of the subject matter experts. There is client interaction from the very beginning and the opportunity to work with top management teams
- Consultants get to learn about different industries and domains with every assignment. In addition, there are several knowledge creation programmes, internal initiatives and projects to get involved in
- Consultants interact with clients (generally C-suite executives) from day one
- Consultants also contribute towards MXV's sustainability practice area and identified material social and environmental issues
- Consultants will be assisting and reporting to the Project Lead
You fit the bill if?
- You are driven by intellectual curiosity and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Unstructured problems and environments have always excited you
- You have a high sense of ownership towards your work
- You thrive on discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional results
- You are a high performer! Excellence is part of your DNA
As an organization, we take recruitment very seriously and devote considerable time and effort to ensure the right fit for the candidate and the company. Typically, this will include 2 to 4 rounds of case based discussions. Considering the current pandemic, all discussions will be conducted on phone or video call