Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:143 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Business Analyst/Regulatory Reporting & MIFID - BFSI (5-11 yrs)
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Job Location: Infospace, Gurgaon
Join us as a Lead Business Analyst, and manage all the regulatory requirement analysis activities in T&TR (Trade & Transaction Reporting) space.
What the Business does :
This role is based in T&TR team which is responsible to ensure that compliance with all global Transaction Reporting commitments. Key objective of the project is to provide a strategic framework which is able to deliver regulatory reporting requirements viz. MiFID, CFTC, EMIR, MAS & SFTR etc.
- Build the platform for growth that will sustain us as a leading global banking and financial markets business.
- Provide robust applications and services that are stable in the face of increased change and growth while continuously improving the quality and appropriateness of those services.
- Build the capabilities we need in the future organisation by attracting and retaining the right people, and maintaining motivation and commitment through integration.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen in financial management of NWM support functions while constantly striving to create value for the business.
- Embed our Values in everything we do.
Your Responsibilities :
As a Lead Business Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- We are looking for a analyst with extensive experience on reg. reporting
- Should be able to collaborate with various stakeholders internal or external and translate those discussions into meaningful functional specs.
- Should have acumen to understand the complexity of regulatory reporting space
- Develop and extend collaborative working relationships with senior clients, technology suppliers and operational support areas in order to quickly understand requirements, resolve problems/issues, suggest solutions and identify areas for service improvement
- Manage requirement traceability and coverage matrix
- Drive medium/large scale projects, analysing requirements, prepare functional specs, seek sign-off from business and -other stakeholders, run sprints
The Skills you'll need :
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- 8-9 years of total experience with minimum 5 years in BFSI
- Should be able to understand Trade and Transaction Reporting
- Should have exposure to various regulatory obligations viz. MiFID, CFTC, EMIR, MAS, and Canada etc.
- Should be able to carry out front to back requirements analysis and produce functional specs. of good quality
- Good to have awareness about SFTR regulation
- Good experience on DB concepts and SQL queries
- Proven analysis skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with other teams.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across technology teams.
- Can work well both individually or in a team by taking a collaborative approach to problem solving and delivery.
- Organised, methodical and thorough with a detailed and structured approach to problem solving.
- Self-starter/highly motivated person who is prepared to use their own initiative in understanding and following up issues
- Flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Takes ownership of problems through to resolution.
- Keep a close handle on the quality of all deliveries that involve your Products.
- Organize the status and triage meetings and send the Status Report to all the stakeholders