Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:624 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analytics - TMT/Retail/CPG/Healthcare (1-7 yrs)
achelor's/Masters degree from a reputed institute in Data Science, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics
A total of 1-7 years of work experience with prior experience in analytics in the TMT (Telecom, Media, Technology)/Healthcare/Retail space to work with our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
Our team is a blend of data scientists and deal professionals teaming to bring targeted commercial insights through a blend of industry specific experience and cutting-edge data science techniques. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in one or both of the following areas:
- Experience working on high performing teams preferably in data analytics, consulting, and /or private equity
- Experience working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and working under time sensitive client deadlines
- Analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methods in support of data analysis
- Understanding of financial statements, business cycles (Revenue, supply chain, etc.), business diligence, and valuation, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of data extraction/transformation, analytics, and visualization approaches
- High degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques to address client questions
- Advanced skills in the following: Alteryx, Tableau and Excel
- Strong track record with leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.) to turn data into insights
- Working knowledge of performing data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics Techniques (but not limited to) such as Regression, Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Pricing & Profitability analysis, Inventory Optimisation, Marketing analytics, Market mix modelling
- Knowledge and experience with basic programming: Python, R, SQL, Matlab, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of modern big data approaches preferred: e.g. PySpark, Apache Spark, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure ML, R, Python, Java, etc.