Consultant - SAP Security - Manufacturing - Contract Role (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Temporary
Job Description :
- Implement SAP HANA Authorizations for Mixed Modeling scenarios
- Configuration and implementation of SAP security solutions involving BW4/HANA and Native HANA systems
Client Details :
They offer precision instruments and services for many applications in research and development, quality control, production, logistics and retail to customers around the world.
- Configuration and implementation of SAP security solutions involving BW4/HANA and Native HANA systems.
- Creation and maintenance of Business Warehouse security roles involving Analysis Authorization.
- Implement SAP HANA Authorizations for Mixed Modeling scenarios involving BW4/HANA, Native HANA and SAC.
- Improve existing security structure, including security strategy development, security architecture design and implementation.
- Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business.
- Manage SAP security for non-production and production systems.
- Design and creation of Roles for requirements as per business deadlines.
- Development of application security standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Day to day technical support and resolution of Security issues.
- Working with user profiles, creation, and maintenance of Roles.
- Troubleshoot security/authorization related problems
- 6+ years of experience on Business Warehouse (BW4/HANA), SAP HANA and SAC Security
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Authorizations for Mixed Modeling scenarios involving BW4/HANA and Native HANA.
- Experience working on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across Business Warehouse security involving backend and frontend BI tools.
- At least three full lifecycles of SAP BW Security implementation experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment of designing complete SAP BW4/HANA Security solutions.
- Exposure to SAP Analytics Cloud Security would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Transport management and adhere to Change and Release Management process.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Incident & Change management processes.
- Experience in working with incident ticketing system like Service Now.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks at one time, ability to plan and prioritize deliverables based on the business requirement.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a decentralized, multi-national environment.
- Detailed oriented, hands-on approach.
- Results and achievement orientated; assertiveness and initiative in driving projects to completion.
Job Offer :
- Great opportunity to work across multiple clients in a flexible format
- The right candidate will be remunerated as per industry standards
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rohit Arora on +91 124 452 5441.
Contact - Rohit Arora - +91 124 452 5441
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.